USA CMA |Certified Management Accountant
USA CMA | Eligibility
USA CMA | Curriculum
Part 1: Financial Planning, Performance, and Analytics
A. External financial reporting decisions 15%
B. Planning, budgeting, and forecasting 20%
C. Performance measurement 20%
D. Cost management 15%
E. Internal controls 15%
F. Technology and Analytics 15%
Part 2: Financial Decision Making
A. Financial statement analysis 25%
B. Corporate finance 20%
C. Decision analysis 20%
D. Risk Management 10%
E. Investment decisions 15%
F. Professional ethics 10%
USA CMA examination details
- Mode of examination: Online
- Examination Centres: Prometric centre in India namely
- Exam Duration: 4 hours (3 hours for 100 MCQs + 1hour for 2 essays) allotted to each paper.
- Qualification score: 360/500 i.e. 75% and above for each paper.
- No negative marking for wrong answers.
USA CMA exam window
- January – February, May – June and September – October are the exam windows of USA CMA.
- One can attempt both the papers at once or may choose any one paper as per convenience.
USA CMA exam results
One can expect to receive CMA exam score after 40 days or 6 weeks after the end of the month in which the exam was taken, for example if I take the exam in February, CMA results should be received in mid-April and it doesn’t matter if the test was taken at the beginning, middle, or end of February.
USA CMA | Requirements for license
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university.
Two continuous years of professional experience in management accounting or financial management and 30 hours of CPE hours(recognised by ICMA) with membership fee of $245 annually.
Why choose Greater Knack to qualify USA CMA?
- Quality training by qualified faculties with more than 10 years of experience.
- Merit scholarship and IMA scholarship on opting USA CMA.
- Placement training and assured placement support with 4.5-5 LPA.
- Individual attention and concern towards each student.
- Register once and have an option to attend revision classes until you qualify USA CMA.
- Students opting for B.COM/BBA integrated with USA CMA in Srinivas University, Mangalore will be eligible for an education loan.
USA CMA Integrated B.Com | BBA Registration has Started.